Ginni Mansberg is a physician, columnist, media commentator, author, former political advisor and speaker.
Always lively and entertaining, interactive, compassionate and up to date, Ginni speaks on a number of topics for audiences from 20 to 500.
- Staying well at work
- Wellness for women
- Social media in healthcare
- The rise of complementary therapies in healthcare
- Work life balance
- Hormonal imbalances
- Getting a better night’s sleep
- Why am I so tired?
- Having it all- being a mother and a career woman
- The secrets to having happy, healthy teenagers
Apart from being a GP with a busy practice in Sydney’s Sans Souci, Ginni is also;
- Author of the books, How to Handle Your Hormones, How to Get Your Mojo Back and Why Am I So Tired?
- Health expert and columnist for the magazines Practical Parenting, That’s Life and Women's Health Australia
- Resident GP on Channel 7's morning TV shows: 'Sunrise' and 'The Morning Show’
- Regular health expert on radio stations across Australia
- Health expert for the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club
- Blogger on her own website embracing social media as a way of enhancing health literacy.
- Teacher in the Discipline of General Practice at the University of Notre Dame
- Ambassador for Barnardos Mother of the Year, the General Practitioners Registrars Association of Australia and Febfast.
Should you like Dr. Ginni to speak at your function; event; etc., please fill in the Speaking Request form below. She will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.