Ginni Mansberg is a physician, columnist, media commentator, author, former political advisor and speaker.
Apart from being a GP with a busy practice in Sydney’s Sans Souci, Ginni is also;
- Author of the books, How to Handle Your Hormones, How to Get Your Mojo Back and Why Am I So Tired?
- Health expert and columnist for the magazines Practical Parenting, That’s Life and Women's Health Australia
- Public Speaker on topics as diverse as the role of social media in healthcare, women in medicine, the rise of complementary therapies, staying healthy at work, work life balance
- Resident GP on Channel 7's morning TV shows: 'Sunrise' and 'The Morning Show’
- Regular health expert on radio stations across Australia
- Health expert for the Woolworths Baby and Toddler Club
- Blogger on her own website embracing social media as a way of enhancing health literacy.
- Teacher in the Discipline of General Practice at the University of Notre Dame
- Ambassador for Barnardos Mother of the Year, the General Practitioners Registrars Association of Australia and Febfast.
Ginni has diverse experience sets including writing for Medical Observer and Australia Doctor, industry print media for doctors in Australia, federal political policy advisory work and speech writing (Joe Hockey MP, 2008) and addiction medicine in Sydney’s Kings Cross (2005 to 2008.)
With qualifications in both medicine (B.MED University of Newcastle) and communications (Grad Dip Journalism UTS Sydney), along with clinical medical, broad consumer media and Federal political experience, Ginni specializes in communication in the healthcare space. She is experienced in both B to C and B to B strategies utilizing new media and traditional communication platforms. Ginni has worked in an advisory capacity for clients in various healthcare arenas developing and implementing communications strategies. Ginni also sits on a number of Advisory boards.
For more information on her Consulting work, please fill in the 'Contact Form' below.